FFTTS1 – FFTTS7 systems
We have been gradually realizing automation of the conveyance system for the transportation of cargo-carrying tires for the end customer, i.e. Continental Barum for 9 years. It concerns the so-called inter-operation conveyance, which consists of more than 550 conveyors. The technology is controlled by 7 PLC or IPC systems, which are placed in two halls. All tires are scanned by camera systems and on the basis of orders from the superior system are conveyed to the pre-defined targets.
Basic applied automation means:
- Safety control system: 4 x IPC 427C, 3 x SIMATIC S7-1500, distribution of I/O by means of SIMATIC ET200SP.
- Visualization: SIMATIC WinCC V7.4 including WinCC WebNavigator
- OPC UA or OPC DA communication with a superior system.
- Communication with other machines, for example, roentgen machines, LEM fire-cutting machines, testers, QR scanners.
- Communication bus-bars: Profinet, Profisafe, Profibus.
- Distributed inverter outputs for the Movimot drives on Profinet.
- Optical sensors of the conveyed tires.
- Camera scanning systems of barcodes, type Tire Lector Array (TLA), produced by Sick.
Our delivery included:
- Study and simulation.
- Technical solution, functional analysis.
- Creation of electric and technical documentation and layouts.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Manufacturing of switchboards and operator panels.
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site
- Installation of Sick and Datalogic camera systems.
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.
- After-selling assistance and service.