CMS, Graders, Last Scanner
We have more than 25-year experience with automation of conveyance systems for tires. Within this order, we completed the seventh control system of the finishing plant of HT tires (we were gradually delivering automation of six existing systems in the past). Just imagine, it is approximately 700 different types of conveyors, which daily convey about 30,000 tires. Requirements for failure-free operation are high.
Basic applied automation means:
- Safety control system: SIMATIC S7-1500, distribution of I/O by means of SIMATIC ET200SP.
- Visualization: SIMATIC WinCC V7.4 including WinCC WebNavigator
- OPC UA communication with a superior system.
- Communication bus-bar: Profinet, Profisafe
- Distributed inverter outputs for the Movimot drives on Profinet.
- Optical sensors of the conveyed tires.
- Camera scanning systems of barcodes, type Tire Lector Array (TLA), produced by Sick.
Our delivery included:
- Technical solution, functional analysis.
- Creation of electric an technical documentation and layouts.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Manufacturing of switchboards and operator panels.
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.
- After-selling assistance and service.