Industrial automation doesn’t need to be always in clean environment; we know it very well, and we managed with this task more than once within realization of orders for Severočeské doly Company. We automated belt conveyors for the conveyance of coal and provided data collection and transfer. During realization of these orders, our partners were MIP s.r.o. and První Elektro, a.s. from Chomutov.
Basic applied automation means:
- Control system: Mitsubishi Melsec type A3U — 5 stations, approx. 2000 I/O.
- Visualization: development environment – FESTO VIP, Barco large-screen projectors.
- Communication bus-bar: Profibus, optical interconnection of the systems of the NET 2 network.
- Circuit-breaker and inverter outputs for drivers.
Our delivery included:
- Technical solution of the hieratic structure of the control system.
- Creation of electric an technical documentation and layouts.
- Proposal and realization of an optical communication network
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Manufacture and deliveries of automation means
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.