Together with our French mechanical partner, ATS Group, we delivered a dispatch system, including automatic loading of lorries, in Kentucky, USA. We delivered complex automation, including mounting and adjusting in site. The end customer, Faurecia, and our partner, ATS, were very satisfied with the course of realization. So, this year and the next year, we are going to realize two further extensive orders in American Michigan for Faurecia.
Basic applied automation means:
- Safety control system: SIMATIC S7-300.
- Visualization: Pro-face panels.
- Communication bus-bars: Ethernet, Profinet, AS-i.
- Motor-starters with AS-i communication, Altivar frequency inverters.
- Induction and optical sensors of conveying pallets.
- Leuze stationary and manual scanners.
- IFM RFID detection of dispatch pallets with Profinet.
Our delivery included:
- Technical solution, functional analysis.
- Creation of electric and technical documentation and layouts.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Cooperation in preparation of a communication protocol with a superior system.
- Manufacturing of switchboards and operator panels.
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site in USA.
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.
- After-selling assistance and remote SW service.