We implemented complex automation and electric equipment for conveying and weighing raw materials and their delivery to a furnace during manufacturing insulation materials in 1999 in Poland for a Finnish customer, Gullfiber.
Basic applied automation means:
- Control system: Simatic S7-300.
- Visualization: CITEC.
- Communication bus-bar: Profibus.
- Schenck weighing systems.
- Ultrasonic measurement of the material altitude level in reservoirs — Level Instruments.
- IFM position induction sensing.
Our delivery included:
- Technical solution.
- Creation of electric and technical documentation and layouts.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Manufacturing of switchboards and operator panels.
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Delivery of a control room.
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.
- After-selling assistance and service.