Complete electric equipment and control system of the production and conveyance line of KIA motor-car seats. Johnson Controls International was a very important customer for us, for which we realized – especially in Slovak Republic – several interesting projects.
Basic applied automation means:
- Control system: 4x Simatic S7-300, Simatic S7-400 communication and data PLC.
- Visualization: HMI/SCADA Genesis 32.
- Communication bus-bar: AS-i
- Circuit-breaker and inverter outputs for drivers, Altivar frequency inverters.
- Induction and optical sensors of the Sick and IFM conveying pallets.
- Sick fixed scanners
- RFID Balluff system.
Our delivery included:
- Technical solution, functional analysis.
- Creation of electric an technical documentation and layouts.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Manufacturing of switchboards and operator panels.
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site
- Implementation of a complex production tracking system and Poka-Yoke function.
- Data processing and their transfer to the TPDAS manufacturing system
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.
- After-selling assistance and service.