As an example of production lines for Audi motor-car seats, we chose an order in Neuburg, Germany. Our delivery consisted in automation of two production lines, including a shipping bypass. We realized fifteen conceptually similar lines for Magna in 7 production plants (Czech Republic, Russia, Germany).
Basic applied automation means:
- Control system: SIMATIC S7-300.
- Visualization: SIMATIC Comfort panels.
- Communication bus-bar: Profinet, AS-i.
- Circuit-breaker and inverter outputs for drivers.
- Induction and optical sensors of manufacturing pallets.
Our delivery included:
- Technical solution, functional analysis.
- Creation of electric an technical documentation and layouts.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Cooperation in solving communication with a superior system.
- Manufacturing of switchboards and operator panels.
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Electric mounting at the customer’s site
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- Operation and maintenance training, creation of manuals.
- After-selling assistance and service.