In 1997 and 1998, we supplied a control and operation system, as well as complete equipment of parcel sorting machines for the Czech Post Office.
Basic applied automation means:
- Safety control system: Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N.
- Visualization: CITEC, operator & visualization station, shift foreman PC.
- Optical sensors of parcels.
Our delivery included:
- Development of a complex technical solution.
- Creation of electric and technical documentation.
- Development of SW for PLC and HMI.
- Manufacture of automation means
- Delivery of whole electric-wiring material.
- Delivery of a control dispatching system
- Electric-wiring works.
- Adjusting and testing of functionality of the whole system.
- End customer
- Czech Post Office (Česká pošta)
- Place of realization
- Ostrava, Přerov, Olomouc
- Date of realization